The Sample It website will collect data such as address, age category, email, phone number, personal preferences, hobbies and interests to enable a selection of free samples to be distributed monthly among consumers who choose to take part in the initiative. Participants will be required to complete short online surveys, sharing their experiences regarding products in order to qualify for their free box the following month. Failure to provide full meaningful data may prevent a participant from receiving any further samples within a campaign.
Data Protection Policy
Both the participant registration information and feedback will be collected via the Sample It website and stored on a secure database in line with the Data Protection Act regulations.
- Sample It stores and processes data for the purpose of market research and to promote the Sample It website.
- Sensitive personal data will not be shared with third parties without express permission in writing.
- Non-Sensitive data (name, address and phone number) will be shared with our distribution partner for the purpose of delivery. Our distribution Partner will never contact you outside of arranging delivery for your Sample It box.
- Any and all survey responses in relation to products will become the Intellectual Property of SampleIt.ie and/or its client or partners.
- Participants consent to Sample It reusing and republishing on its social media platforms (ie Instagram and Facebook. Etc.) social media images or videos posted by participants that are related to the promotion. Sample It will take down any such social media images at the request of a Participant and, in any event, will take down any such images when the relevant promotion is no longer available or within one year whichever is the shorter.
- Certain personal information provided by the participant will be used to target certain categories/demographics.
- Your data will be stored as long as you continue to receive your sample box and completing sample surveys.
- You can choose to OPT OUT of receiving Sample It boxes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be removed from our mailing list.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access– the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information, we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct– the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase– the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data– the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability– the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object– the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com
Sample It will delete all personal data of Participants when they unsubscribe within 10 days of notice in writing.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
- Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility.
- Analytics and Performance cookies allow this website to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how users move around the website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way this website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking
- Functional cookies are used to store users’ preferences, some examples are; language.
- Advertisement cookies are used by advertisements on this website. Advertisement cookies may be used by companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.